November 20, 2014 / Retirementallychallenged.com

Photo101: The Perfect Swarm

Today’s theme, “swarm,” was challenging because, once again, I knew my day wouldn’t hold many opportunities to search for a good representational image. Our list of errands included a trip to Costco so I figured, if nothing else, I could get some shots of the swarm of people usually there. Unfortunately, since it’s a weekday, the crowds were light and the usual swarm was merely a smattering.

As we were leaving I saw this group of shopping carts lined up in almost perfect order and figured that I had my shot.

Swarm2

1. lrod1726 / Nov 20 2014 4:06 pm

That’s one of the swarms I had thought about too lol..we’re always shopping for groceries n that’s something we see often 😜

• Retirementallychallenged.com / Nov 20 2014 4:24 pm

I couldn’t even find anything appropriate in my archives so I was glad to get this shot. See, you can find ANYTHING at Costco!

2. Sammy D. / Nov 20 2014 4:37 pm

I was there yesterday. It was a ZOO!! Those carts are about the calmest swarm in the whole store 😊

• Retirementallychallenged.com / Nov 20 2014 5:50 pm

We are trying to figure out when is the best day/time to go now that we are more flexible. And, of course, hubbie needs to go when they are giving away the food samples.

3. Terri Webster Schrandt / Nov 20 2014 5:01 pm

Now this is brilliant! Nicely done! You win, LOL!

4. ishkishmish / Nov 20 2014 6:45 pm

This is perfect!

5. desleyjane / Nov 20 2014 7:01 pm

Perfect!

6. tildy1 / Nov 20 2014 7:38 pm

I also took my pictures in a store; your carts turned out better! I ended up going with onions.

• Retirementallychallenged.com / Nov 20 2014 9:48 pm

I like your onions too! I like these challenges because they prompt us to look at ordinary things in a different way.